Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fancy Feet That Run

I have wide feet.

I mention this because I've always had a problem with finding shoes that would fit me. Maybe the length would be right but I wouldn't know because I wouldn't be able to squeeze my feet into them.


Adidas by Stella McCartney
Fortanima Boots
 Thinking about going to New York one day, I started to imagine I'd like to be seen in. And I would come to the feet and think, "there is no way in HELL I am going to wear heels in New York." All the walking I'd be doing, I would be three blocks behind my friends because that's my relationship with heels.

So I started looking at shoes. Nothing looked like something that fit the idea in my head.

Then I discovered Stella McCartney's Fortanima Boots.

"Comfy," I thought, "but I don't know if they'd be comfortable for me in the calves." I have really thick calves and anything over the ankle, I think twice.

Jeremy Scott's Leopard Print Adidas JS Boots
And that's when I saw Jeremy Scott's rendition of the Adidas three-stripe logo and all hell broke loose.

Dare I try them? Apparently they are very limited edition and a tad higher in price than your regular Adidas. In boots, there was more of a selection with Scott.

So I put together an outfit.

In my mind, of course.

My grocery list would be as follows:

A pair of black Adidas JS Boots:

A pair of black dress shorts:











Gucci White Poplin Stretch Front Clasp Blouse
 With a lovely little white blouse:










Trasparenze Delhi Hold-Ups
 With some very nice stockings:











Adidas Jeremy Scott Fringe Bomber Jacket
And if it's cold out, a jacket to make the colors pop:











I get the feeling New York is going to be a lot of fun....

No comments: